Address for the Ron Clark Academy:
228 Margaret St. SE, Atlanta, GA 30315
We are located about 8 miles from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL).
Home2 Suites by Hilton Atlanta Downtown
87 Walton Street
Atlanta, GA 30303
Distance to RCA: 3.7 miles
Book Hilton here
BOOK Marriott HERE
Hotels sell out quickly, so please be sure to book your room as soon as possible. Availability is not guaranteed by RCA.
- * Bring your energy and enthusiasm!
- * Make an effort to get to know the other attendees. We can all learn from each other.
- * Dress casually. Groups can wear the school colors or school shirts.
- * Please be on time and considerate of the jam-packed schedule. Doors open at 8:15AM.
- * Wear pants if you are adventurous enough to slide or jump on the trampoline!
- * Please honor the Essential 55 Rule #22, "no gum chewing."
- * Keep in mind you will be moving from room to room, travel lightly.
- * Please silence your cell phones and do not accept phone calls during class or workshops.
- * Please turn off your video cameras. Still photography is allowed ONLY in workshops and during transitions. Please do not take photos during classroom observations.
- * Honor the privacy of our students. Please do not ask them for their email or contact information. (Thank you notes can be sent to email@example.com or mailed to The Ron Clark Academy, Attn: Educator Training, 228 Margaret St. Atlanta, GA 30315.)
Payments may be made with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover or check. All registration fees will be collected in full at the time of your registration by credit card payment. Check payments must be mailed within ten (10) days of completing your registration and should be made payable to the "Ron Clark Academy." Please indicate "Educator Training", the date of the visitation in the memo field of the check, and your order number. Send checks to:
The Ron Clark Academy
Attention: Aungelita Williams
228 Margaret Street
Atlanta, GA 30315
We understand your travel plans may change. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org 48 hours prior to your visitation date and we will give you a full refund. Unfortunately, RCA cannot refund payment if cancelled less than 48 hours prior to your training date or in the event of a no-show.
All cancellations and changes in number of attendees for the National Educators’ Conference must be made prior to the dates listed below.
June 3-5, 2016 – must cancel by May 15, 2016
Registrations cancelled prior to these dates we be issued a full refund.
Cancellations must be made online. Simply edit your registration or cancel your ticket.
Registrations may be transferred to another person within your organization for no fee. Transfers may be completed online by your group leader by logging into your organization's account and assigning a new name to the registration.
CHILDREN AND CHILDCARE
While families are extremely important to us at RCA, we are unable to accommodate children during training days or conferences. Please make alternate arrangements for any childcare needs.
Will Ron Clark be at the school and can I watch him teach?
Ron is at every training, and you will be able to watch him teach. However, we cannot predict illness or other emergencies that may cause Ron to be absent during your visit.
Will you accept school purchase orders?
Yes. Be sure to register for your ticket online first. You may select to pay by Purchase Order or "pay offline". Please be sure to include the school name, address, and registration number on the purchase order.
What if I want to register, but I don't know the names of the attendees yet?
No problem, you may still register online to reserve your seats. Simply enter a place holder name (or "TBD") and use your email address for your ticket. Our registration system allows you to edit your registration and update names at any time. We will send out emails prior to the event with important information, so be sure to update the name and correct email address of the attendee 48 hours in advance.
Is there a discount for registration?
All training fees are used to provide scholarships for the students who attend the Ron Clark Academy; therefore, group discounts or individual discounts will not be available.
Can student teachers visit the Academy?
Yes, student teachers will greatly benefit from The RCA Experience.
Can I purchase Ron Clark materials at the school?
Yes, books, posters and other materials will be available for purchase. All proceeds help fund student scholarships.
Will Ron be available to sign books and other materials?
Yes, Mr. Clark and Mrs. Bearden will sign books and materials at the end of training.
What is the recommended dress code?
Dress casually. Groups can wear the school colors or school shirts.
Does everyone have to go down the slide?
We encourage everyone to experience the slide, but it isn’t necessary. For those adventurous enough for the slide, we encourage you to wear pants.