The Ron Clark Academy is growing, and we’re looking to expand our in-house marketing team. At RCA, we value creativity and seek to create visual experiences and memorable moments for our visitors, donors, students, and the entire RCA community. This position will work with our current in-house production team to create engaging designs for all visual media – web, social media, print, digital, promotional items, and events – as well as collaborating with team members and building relationships with vendors to bring projects to life.
Qualified candidates must have a degree in graphic design, demonstrated strength in visual design, and experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (especially InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop). The ideal candidate is creative, energetic, and self-motivated. They will also need to be organized with critical attention to detail, have the ability to problem solve quickly, and adapt well to change in direction and priorities. Most importantly, we are looking for candidates who can produce thoughtful and compelling ideas and design solutions.
Preferred Skills & Experience
• 2 years of graphic design experience.
• Expert skill on Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
• Experience with a wide array of media, including print, broadcast, online, outdoor, and events/displays.
• Knowledge of print production process, including experience with preparing pre-press files.
• Discipline to carry-out a project from design concept to execution.
• Background/knowledge of front-end web development.
To apply, please email your resume to: email@example.com
Also, if available, please send us your portfolio online. Applications are also encouraged to send a short, 60 second video, explaining your history with graphic design.