Ron Clark Academy Careers
The Ron Clark Academy is excited to announce that we are looking to add teachers to our phenomenal team! Could it be you?
All applicants must
- Be a certified in the state where he/she resides.
- Be able to teach one of the following: ELA, social studies, math, or foreign language.
- Have a minimum of 3 years of teaching experience.
If interested, please make us a brief (1-3 min) video of you answering the following questions:
- What makes you unique or distinctive as a teacher?
- What is it like to spend the day in your classroom? Describe what we might see.
- What would visiting educators learn by watching you teach?
- Why do you want to be a part of the Ron Clark Academy?
Seriously, make it a brief video. No raps, singing, or dancing. No fancy editing, either. Use your cell phone! We seriously just want to see you talk about some of the things that matter to us!
Email your video, cover letter, and a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We plan to start interviewing soon, so get your information to us quickly!
The Ron Clark Academy is based in Atlanta and focuses on 5th-8th grade students of various academic, emotional, and socio-economic backgrounds. We are an educator training facility, and visitors from around the world often observe our teachers in the classroom. Teachers are expected to go above and beyond to create magic, develop relationships, and provide a world-class education to our students. The Academy is not just a school, it is a family, and everyone involved is required to bring a noted amount of passion, creativity, dedication and energy to the learning environment.
Teachers and staff members at our school are involved with ground breaking and innovative strategies unlike any other educational institution in America. Salary suitably compensates the time and skills expected of the highly qualified individuals at the Ron Clark Academy.