To deliver the highest quality educational experience where global citizens are born through advanced rigor, engaging teaching methods, and a passionate climate and culture.
To be the best school in the world by demonstrating transformative methods and techniques that are embraced and replicated everywhere.
Our Founding Principles
The Ron Clark Academy will...
- Foster an atmosphere where students, parents, staff, and community members work together to create a family environment for our learners.
- Be a school that inspires academic excellence, leadership, collaboration, and a world-class education for our students.
- Teach in ways that promote creativity, innovation, wonder, joy, and a passion for learning.
- Embrace RCA’s motto: No Fear!
- Demand academic rigor and set high expectations for every learner.
- Follow The Essential 55 and create a culture with high levels of discipline, manners, and respect.
- Cultivate students who will become global leaders and citizens by teaching them about the world and by traveling with them to see it firsthand.
- Ensure that we have classes that are composed of students with varied academic, social, emotional, and economic backgrounds.
- Seek to enroll a large number of students who would not otherwise have the academic opportunities that the Ron Clark Academy can provide.
- Celebrate diversity and different cultures.
- Strive to find the best, brightest, most passionate educators from across the country to teach in our classrooms.